What are Acrylic Prints?
- These pieces are stunning! Image colors appear more brilliant & sharper than in a traditional picture frame. Acrylic has a high-gloss finish that will bring your image to life. The print face is adhered to 1/8” high-gloss acrylic and the back of the print is adhered to 1/8” dibond. There is a 3/4” deep recessed backframe to give “floating” effect while hanging on your wall.
What are Gallery Floatmounts?
- The image is printed on Moab Slick Rock Pearl Metallic paper with a UV non-glare film applied to the face of the print. The print has a slight sheen to it and looks amazing when the light hits it. It is mounted on 1/8" graphic quality masonite with a slight beveled edge around the image. It has a 3/4" deep recessed back frame that gives your image a "floating effect" when hung on the wall. The beveled edge is available in your choice of black or white.
What are Fine Art Framed Prints?
- This is a classic style fine art frame that you would see hanging in a gallery. The image is printed on fine-art quality photographic paper. The image is mounted to foamcore and set in a stunning black or white wood art frame behind UV-protectant plexiglass glazing. A wire hanging system is installed to the back of the frame so every art frame arrives ready to hang on the wall.
How much does it cost to ship?
- Shipping is free in the USA!
- If shipping outside of the USA please contact us for a shipping estimate.
Was there something you saw in the gallery that you don't see on the website?
- Please email us at email@example.com and let us know what piece you are interested in.