What are Acrylic Prints?
- These pieces are stunning! Image colors appear more brilliant & sharper than in a traditional picture frame. Acrylic has a high-gloss finish that will bring your image to life. The print face is adhered to 1/8” high-gloss acrylic and the back of the print is adhered to 1/8” dibond. There is a 3/4” deep recessed backframe to give “floating” effect while hanging on your wall. Typically ships within 5 to 8 business days.
What are Gallery Floatmounts?
- The image is printed on Moab Slick Rock Pearl Metallic paper with a UV non-glare film applied to the face of the print. The print has a slight sheen to it and looks amazing when the light hits it. It is mounted on 1/8" graphic quality masonite with a slight beveled edge around the image. It has a 3/4" deep recessed back frame that gives your image a "floating effect" when hung on the wall. The beveled edge is available in your choice of black or white. Typically ships within 5 to 8 business days.
What are Fine Art Framed Prints?
- This is a classic style fine art frame that you would see hanging in a gallery. The image is printed on fine-art quality photographic paper. The image is mounted to foamcore and set in a stunning black or white wood art frame behind UV-protectant plexiglass glazing. A wire hanging system is installed to the back of the frame so every art frame arrives ready to hang on the wall. Typically ships within 10 to 12 business days.
How much does it cost to ship?
- Shipping is free in the USA!
- If shipping outside of the USA please contact us for a shipping estimate.
Was there something you saw in the gallery that you don't see on the website?
- Please email us at email@example.com and let us know what piece you are interested in.